While the 18th century Manor House and The Owner’s Cottage reflect their Huguenot heritage, The Restaurant and wine tasting area of Grande Provence project a chic industrial presence.
The Restaurant at Grande Provence in Franschhoek is open
- Saturdays lunch and dinner: 12:00 - 15:00 | 18:00 - 20:00 (last orders)
- Sundays lunch only: 12:00 - 15:00
- THE RESTAURANT IS CLOSED ON ALL OTHER DAYS.
- The Restaurant will be opened for groups of 15 and more, should an event fall during the week.
- Deli service: Mon - Sun: 09:00 - 16:00. View our deli page for more information
- WE REGRET THIS IS A CASHLESS ESTATE. NO CASH SALES OR CASH TIPS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Please note: A non-refundable R50 pp cover charge is applicable to confirm group bookings of 8 guests or more. The cover charge is also applicable for all Sunday lunch bookings, due to high demand.
3 course - R395pp
4 course - R495pp
View our Restaurant menu HERE
View the Wine List here
High-backed chairs upholstered in white leather draw the eye to the centre of the deep blue-grey hand-plastered walls, while deeply recessed windows frame the picturesque view from the interior.
Crisp white linen napery criss-crosses the table tops and the polished glasses and cutlery gleam with care and attention.
Over the winter months, the flickering light of a log fire joins the candlelight to enhance the warmth and attentive hospitality at The Restaurant.
Leading off The Restaurant is the welcoming wine-tasting area. The bar dominates the centre of the room – striking in galvanised steel with black strapping. A touch of fun is evident with the tractor seat bar stools, while a fireplace and upholstered chairs soften the perimeter of the room, inviting guests savour every sip of the Estate's award-winning wines.