While the 18th century Manor House and The Owner’s Cottage reflect their Huguenot heritage, The Restaurant and wine tasting area of Grande Provence project a chic industrial presence.
The Restaurant at Grande Provence in Franschhoek is open 7 days a week.
- Lunch service: Mon - Sun: 12:00 – 17:30
- Dinner service: Mon - Sun: 18:30 – 20:30
- Bistro service : Mon - Sun: 10:00 - 17:00
- A non-refundable R150 pp cover charge is applicable for all lunch and dinner reservations of 8 guests and more.
- Please take note that due to the COVID-19 regulations, no alcohol will be available for sale from 18:00 every evening, public holidays and Sundays from 13:00.
High-backed chairs upholstered in white leather draw the eye to the centre of the deep blue-grey hand-plastered walls, while deeply recessed windows frame the picturesque view from the interior.
Crisp white linen napery criss-crosses the table tops and the polished glasses and cutlery gleam with care and attention.
Over the winter months, the flickering light of a log fire joins the candlelight to enhance the warmth and attentive hospitality at The Restaurant.
Leading off The Restaurant is the welcoming wine-tasting area. The bar dominates the centre of the room – striking in galvanised steel with black strapping. A touch of fun is evident with the tractor seat bar stools, while a fireplace and upholstered chairs soften the perimeter of the room, inviting guests savour every sip of the Estate's award-winning wines.