Franschhoek Wine Tram
The newly constructed tram, modeled after the open-sided Brill Trams of circa 1890, will transport you to two world-renowned Franschhoek wine estates allowing you to hop-off at each stop and experience the activities on offer, be it wine tasting, lunch or simply a stroll through the vineyards and when you are ready, hop-on to continue your tour.
- A limited number of tickets are available each day so early booking is advisable.
- Parking is available within walking distance of the departure point.
- Tickets can be purchased through the website or at the ticket office.
- Contact email@example.com or T 021 300 0338.
Grande Provence offerings:
We will have 3 tasting options from 19 September 2020:
- All Grande Provence AND Angels Tears wines at R150.00 per person (10 wines)
- All Angels Tears wines @R85pp (5 wines)
- All Grande Provence wines @R120pp (6 wines)
The Estate Deli is open for Breakfast & light lunches:
- Monday to Saturday: Breakfast: 09:00 - 11:30 | Lunch 12:30 - 16:00 (kitchen closes 15:00)
- Sundays: Breakfast: 09:00 - 11:30 | Lunch 12:30 - 16:00 (kitchen closes 15:00)
Please note: A non-refundable R50 pp cover charge is applicable to confirm group lunches of 8 guests or more.
View our Group Deli menu HERE
View our Group Tasting options Here
- Groups of 12 and more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your group breakfast or lunch.