Franschhoek Wine Tram
The newly constructed tram, modeled after the open-sided Brill Trams of circa 1890, will transport you to two world-renowned Franschhoek wine estates allowing you to hop-off at each stop and experience the activities on offer, be it wine tasting, lunch or simply a stroll through the vineyards and when you are ready, hop-on to continue your tour.
- A limited number of tickets are available each day so early booking is advisable.
- Parking is available within walking distance of the departure point.
- Tickets can be purchased through the website or at the ticket office.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or T 021 300 0338.
Grande Provence Tram offerings:
- Click here to view the Bistro menu
- Click here to view the Picnic menu (only add the meat picnic)
- Click here to view the Tram tastings
- Click here to view the Grande Provence tastings
Bistro opening times Mon – Sun from 11:00 - 18:00pm
- * Picnic baskets are available by booking 48 hours in advance as we only have a limited seating available, please book early to avoid disappointment.
- * Picnics are weather permitting and indoor seating will be provided in case of bad weather.
- * Full pre-payment is required to confirm a picnic lunch. Vegetarian & kiddies menu available on request.
- * Groups of 10 and more, please contact email@example.com to arrange your group lunch.