The Bistro is a casual, yet contemporary eatery and the perfect destination for anyone in pursuit of a top-tier Cape wine farm experience but with meals taken in a more relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere. Having said that, it doesn’t compromise luxury for accessibility, and we found the service exceptional, the tables beautifully decked, and the décor striking the perfect balance between casual and sophisticated.
The inside the Bistro feels like an extension of the wine estate, beaming with natural light and open space. True to its nature, the ambiance of the Bistro is relaxed and tranquil. The vineyards and garden surround the Bistro, making it ideal for parents with young kids. Children can play in a safe area whilst the adults eat and drink merrily.
The Bistro at Grande Provence Franschhoek is just next door to the garden sculpture gallery and outdoor wine tasting area where children are welcome to play along the open grass area.
With laidback, unpretentious decor, the food is exactly that. Home-baked goods and deli-style dishes are just what your taste buds are dying for. If you are after wholesome, freshly made gourmet fare, then you will be pleasantly surprised.’
- Click here to view the Bistro Menu
* Bistro tasting opening times Mon – Sun from 10:00 - 17:00 pm
* Bistro breakfast times Mon - Sun from 10:00 - 11:30 am
* Bistro Lunch opening times Mon – Sun from 12:00 - 17:00 pm
* A non-refundable R150 pp cover charge is applicable for all lunch reservations of 8 guests and more.