A world driven by 300 years of wine heritage, from the early French Huguenot pioneers who settled in our beautiful Western Cape valley and planted these vines – to the present day, where you will find our passionate winemaking team.
Grande Provence has been producing wines that have consistently met with the approval of the world’s top wine judges, both here and abroad, over recent years.
To share more of our world with you, we have created The Wine Club at Grande Provence and invite you to become one of our valued members.
How to qualify
A purchase of 12 bottles or more of our Grande Provence wines allows you to join.
- Club 48: The purchase of 12 bottles of wine per period, four times yearly, (February, May, August, and November) brings a 10% discount to members of The Wine Club at Grande Provence. Free delivery within South Africa for every case.
- Club 24: The purchase of 12 bottles of wine per period, twice yearly, (May and November) brings a 5% discount to members of our Wine Club. Free delivery within South Africa for every case.
Select your Preferences
- Seasonal: We select the wines on your behalf based on the time of year eg: our November selection is likely to include more white wines for summer drinking and our May shipment more red wines for winter consumption.
- High white wine ratio: Our selection of a case would include 9 bottles of white and 3 of red.
- White wines only: White wines only, will be selected for you.
- High red wine ratio: Our selection will reflect this preference with 9 bottles of red and 3 of white wine.
- Red wine only: Red wines only, will be selected for you.
Other membership benefits
- A welcome gift will be sent to you at the time of joining The Wine Club at Grande Provence.
- Complimentary wine tasting of Grande Provence wines is available for a group of up to 10 people. (advance reservations essential)
- Exclusive invitation to member-only events.
- Exclusive offers for The Wine Club at Grande Provence members, on an on-going basis.
- For 12 bottles or more of our Grande Provence wines, delivery to anywhere in South Africa is free of charge.
- If dining at The Restaurant at Grande Provence, your exquisite cuisine will be accompanied by a bottle of Grande Provence wine – with our compliments. Limited to one bottle per table.
- Our Executive Chef, Darren Badenhorst, will make some of his delicious recipes available to members, to complement and enhance your Grande Provence wines.
- Should you wish to hire any of our fabulous venues for private receptions, special functions, small meetings or conferences The Restaurant, The Jonkerhuis, The Gallery, The Cathedral Private ‘Tasting Room’ will be available with a discount of 10% to members (advance reservations only basis applies).
Terms and Conditions
Membership is only activated upon purchase of your first 12 bottles of Grande Provence Wine. By joining, you commit to receiving our scheduled seasonal shipments according to the Club membership selected. All members have access to a variety of special Club benefits (subject to availability). Membership can be cancelled in writing at any time but must be received at least one month in advance of your next scheduled shipment. Cancellation will result in termination of your membership and all associated benefits.
Prices & availability
Grande Provence reserves the right to vary prices at any time, without notice. All wines are subject to availability.
We shall acknowledge your application via letter or email. Our acknowledgement of this constitutes legal acceptance, at which point a binding contract of sale has been concluded. We reserve the right to refuse any order/application at our discretion. No wine will be sold to anyone under the age of 18 years.
Credit card security
We understand the importance of privacy and security. We are committed to protecting the information we collect from you and confirm that it will only be used for purposes of processing your order and providing you with the services you request from us.
Where you have made payment by credit card, we will process any refund to the credit card used for the purchase. In any other case, we will refund you by cheque or EFT transfer.
This will only be accepted via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards, debit or electronic transfers.
Within South Africa this is free of charge for all Club deliveries, and on additional Club members orders of 12 bottles or more. Wine purchased will only be dispatched upon successful receipt of payment. Delivery will be made to the address on your application form, which usually takes place 5–10 working days from payment. All deliveries made in South Africa will be by road freight directly to your nominated delivery address. All goods must be signed for on delivery. If no one is available at the nominated address when the delivery is attempted, the goods will be retained by the courier, in which case notification of the attempted delivery will be given. Should the wine order be returned to the Estate, any further delivery attempts will be at your cost. We will not be liable for any loss occasioned by any delay in the delivery of any order, nor for any loss, damage or misplacement of any wines ordered from us after delivery has been made to your nominated delivery address. Risk in and to the Products will transfer to you upon completion of the delivery.
Our products are insured to the point of delivery.
An order is considered cancelled once you have notified Grande Provence Estate and we have communicated to you confirmation of receipt of your cancellation notice. Cancellation of in-stock items is only possible if the stock has not left our premises. Orders may be cancelled by calling us on 021 876 8600 or by email via email@example.com
Grande Provence Estate aims to ensure the quality of all products supplied. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your order and the quality of our products, please contact us and return the items at your cost within fourteen (14) days of delivery of your order. If we find that the items were faulty in any respect when delivered to you, we will refund you the price of the items, as well as the cost of delivery to return the items to our Estate. This will be undertaken within thirty (30) days of our receipt of the returned items. You will be deemed to have accepted the order should you not return the products within the fourteen (14) day period.
Country of domicile
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. The courts of the Republic of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute connected with any orders placed with Grande Provence Estate.
For all wine enquiries please click here.