Wine of origin
Alc/Vol 13% | pH 3.45 | R.S. 4.0g/l | TA 5.7g/l
The Pinot Noir grapes are handpicked from one of the most sought after vineyards in the Franschhoek valley, high up on south-westerly facing slopes, overlooking the Grande Provence Estate. The vines flourish in well drained, decomposed sandstone soils, and indigenous fynbos plants are left to grow naturally, to enhance the natural beauty of the vineyards.
The wine has a perfume of strawberries and red cherries on the nose with ripe berry fruit that follows through to the elegant, juicy palate. A soft and velvety mouth feel is complemented by well integrated oak flavours.
Enjoy this wine with pork roast, poultry dishes with gravy sauced and seared salmon.
- Double Gold – Vitis Vinifera Awards
- Bronze – Veritas Wine Awards 2015
- 3½ stars – Platter Wine Guide 2015
- Silver – Wine Style Peoples Choice Awards 2014
- Gold – Michelangelo Wine Awards 2013