Wine of origin
Alc/Vol 11.76% | pH 3.40 | R.S. 1.6g/l | TA 5.5g/l
Our Chenin Blanc is harvested from 30 year old vineyards in the Franschhoek area. Grapes were picked early morning during February and displayed concentrated fruity flavors. The Viognier, from the same area was harvested early March after a slower ripening period and at a slightly higher balling, to ensure that these delicate grapes keep their unique flavor during the winemaking process.
This unwooded, white wine has an elegant nose of peach, flowers and perfume. The palate displays layers of fruit flavors including dried apricot, apple and ripe pear. A well balanced blend where the tropical aromas of Chenin Blanc and the floral notes of Viognier come together to create a fantastic tasting experience.
Enjoy this wine with meaty salads and simply prepared pork or chicken dishes. Also a great partner to grilled pear with a honey glaze sauce.
- 4 stars – Platter Wine Guide 2015
- Silver – Wine Style Peoples Choice Awards 2014
- Gold – Vitis Vinifera Awards, South Africa, October 2014
- Bronze – SA Veritas Wine Awards, October 2011
- Silver – The AWC Vienna International Wine Challenge 2011