A package created especially to showcase our famed Western Cape Winelands for those with a special interest in the art of winemaking.
- Accommodation for two nights, for two guests, at The Owner’s Cottage, with access to all facilities, including private swimming and spa pools. A chilled bottle of Grande Provence Sauvignon Blanc and a copy of our latest book Worlds Apart, await your arrival.
- Pre-dinner complimentary glass of the Estate’s ‘Wine of the Month’ with canapés, followed by a seven-course dinner at The Restaurant for one night of your stay. Enjoy an eight-course Gourmand Dégustation Menu on your second night.
- Our Winemaker will share his blending secrets with an individual session during your stay.
- Enjoy a rustic French-inspired picnic for two under the oak trees.*
- Full breakfast will be served daily, and there is also complimentary wireless internet access.
- Take home a bottle of our flagship wine, The Grande Provence, signed by our owner to remind you of the Estate.
The Owner's Cottage (on a double/twin basis) 2016/2017:
01 Oct. 2016 ‒ 30 April 2017
01 May – 30 Sept. 2017
|Angels Suite||R 5,069.00 per person, per night||R 4,139.00 per person, per night|
|Cabernet/Shiraz Rooms (downstairs)||R 4,568.00 per person, per night||R 3,889.00 per person, per night|
|Chardonnay Room/Merlot Rooms (upstairs)||R 4,069.00 per person, per night||R 3,469.00 per person, per night|
Accommodation as quoted is at The Owner’s Cottage on a shared, multi-use, bed and breakfast basis, for double/twin occupancy guests on a per person, per night basis, with a two-night stay required.
All prices quoted are in South African Rand and inclusive of 14% VAT.
This package is subject to availability. While every effort will be made to provide this package in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last-minute changes due to circumstances beyond our control.