Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate exudes 300 years of French heritage and romance, offering the perfect experience for lovers of fine food and award-winning wines, wanting to spend a special time together.
- Accommodation for two nights, for two guests, in the romantic Angels Suite at The Owner’s Cottage.
- A chilled bottle of our Grande Provence Méthode Cap Classique awaits your arrival.
- Relax while exploring the Estate and all it has to offer and that evening dine privately in the atmospheric Wine Cellar by candlelight.
- After a leisurely breakfast, board the hop-on, hop-off, Franschhoek Wine Tram and explore all the other attractions nearby. Immerse yourselves in the rich French Huguenot heritage of the charming village of Franschhoek, with its boutique shopping, gourmet produce and Huguenot Museum.
- In the evening, our Executive Chef and his team will prepare a themed dinner for two, to enjoy in the luxurious privacy of the Angels Suite.
- Some delicious handmade chocolates are included in this fabulous romance experience.
The Owner's Cottage (on a per room basis) 2017/2018:
01 Nov. 2017
Angels Suite (en suite)
Accommodation as quoted is at The Owner’s Cottage on a shared, multi-use, bed and breakfast basis, for double/twin occupancy guests, for a two-night stay.
All prices quoted are in South African Rand and inclusive of 14% VAT.
This package is subject to availability. While every effort will be made to provide this package in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last-minute changes due to circumstances beyond our control.