Fly in by helicopter to Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate, dine in style at The Restaurant and stay the night in luxury at The Owner’s Cottage. A perfect way to explore all this wonderful property has to offer at your leisure.
- Fly in from VIP Trips, Cape Town International Airport, in your Gazelle helicopter. The flight offers amazing views of such a beautiful landscape and takes approx. 30 minutes.
- Land in the manicured grounds of Grande Provence, nestled in the beauty of the Franschhoek valley, surrounded by lush vines.
- The Estate’s staff will meet you and transfer you to the privacy and charm of your boutique accommodation at The Owner’s Cottage
- A welcome drink will be served on arrival.
- Wine tastings are included during your visit.
- A gourmet six-course dinner will be waiting for you at The Restaurant at Grande Provence. You may choose to complement your dishes with some award-winning wines from the Estate.
- Breakfast at leisure, explore the Estate before departure at 11h00.
- Price for this package starts from R36,190 per couple.
All prices quoted are in South African Rand and inclusive of 14% VAT.
This package is subject to availability. While every effort will be made to provide this package in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last-minute changes due to circumstances beyond our control.