The style of accommodation offered at La Provençale Villa in the Vineyards is comfortable, relaxed and designed for everyone’s enjoyment. The flow between the private grounds, plunge pool, and the indoors, is just what the whole family needs to have a great time, at this fabulous heritage wine estate.
- Accommodation for two nights at La Provençale Villa for a family of four, with the following included:
- A French-style picnic lunch for the family can be set out beside the vines, weather permitting.
- A trip for the family on the hop-on, hop-off, Franschhoek Wine Tram, with lunch.
- The whole family can enjoy a ‘tasting’ experience with the food and wine pairing ‘A Taste of Grande Provence’ for parents, and the grape juice version (with treats), for the children.
- During every evening of your stay the chefs will provide a delicious family feast at La Provençale Villa and breakfasts will also be served during your stay.
- Enjoy delicious Shiraz truffles while looking at your copy of our latest book Worlds Apart, signed by our owner, which you take home as a reminder of your time at Grande Provence.
La Provençale Villa in the Vineyards (on a two-adults/two children*, double/twin basis) 2016-2017:
01 Oct. ‒ 30 Nov. 2016
01 Dec. 2016 ‒ 28 Feb. 2017
01 Mar. ‒ 30 April 2017
|Exclusive use of entire villa
for 2 nights
Accommodation as quoted is for two adults and two children sharing the en suite bedrooms, with access to all facilities, including Wi-Fi.
*The term children applies to 10 years of age and under. Adult rates are applicable from 11 years of age and older.
All prices quoted are in South African Rand and inclusive of 14% VAT. This package is subject to availability.
While every effort will be made to provide this package in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last-minute changes due to circumstances beyond our control.