Luxuriate in stunning accommodation, complemented by unique food & wine experiences unique to Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate.
- Accommodation for two nights, for two guests, at The Owner’s Cottage, with access to all facilities, including private swimming and spa pools. A chilled bottle of Grande Provence Sauvignon Blanc and a copy of our latest book Worlds Apart, signed by our owner, all await your arrival.
- Pre-dinner complimentary glass of the Estate’s ‘Wine of the Month’, with canapés, followed by a bespoke Chef’s Table dinner, for one night of your stay. An eight-course Gourmand Dégustation dinner is yours to enjoy on your second night.
- Also includes: a gourmet picnic hamper for two, for enjoyment beside the vines*, as well as the Estate’s special food and wine pairing experience the ‘Taste of Grande Provence’ and a Wine Blending session for both guests OR an 18-hole round of golf, with cart, at Pearl Valley, followed by a gourmet picnic.
- In-room couples spa session at The Owner’s Cottage with full body massages.
- Take the opportunity to linger at Grande Provence with a late check-out.
The Owner's Cottage (on a double/twin basis) 2016/2017:
01 Oct. 2016 ‒ 30 April 2017
01 May ‒ 30 Sept. 2017
|Angels Suite||R 5,946.00 per person, per night||R 5,197.00 per person, per night|
|Cabernet/Shiraz Rooms (downstairs)||R 5,447.00 per person, per night||R 4,767.00 per person, per night|
|Chardonnay/Merlot Rooms (upstairs)||R 4,946.00 per person, per night||R 5,397.00 per person, per night|
Accommodation as quoted is at The Owner’s Cottage on a shared, multi-use, bed and breakfast basis, for double/twin occupancy guests on a per person, per night basis, with a two-night stay required.
All prices quoted are in South African Rand and inclusive of 14% VAT.
This package is subject to availability. While every effort will be made to provide this package in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last-minute changes due to circumstances beyond our control.