Adding to the many unique dining options at the award-winning Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate in Franschhoek, Executive Chef, Darren Badenhorst, has launched a traditional French inspired rustic picnic to enjoy over the summer season from 01 January – 30 April 2017 and from 01 November 2017 - 30 April 2018, 7 days a week, and weather dependent.
A relaxing picnic can be enjoyed under the oak trees, in the manicured gardens, amidst the vineyards at Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate.
|R 275.00 per person, sharing basket|
|R 325.00 per person, single basket|
- French baguette
- Artisanal brie
- Locally cured saucisson
- Homemade preserves and butter
- Artisinal rosemary and sea salt crisps, with wholegrain mustard aioli
- Garden salad
- A decadent chocolate brownie
- A bottle of our award-winning Angels Tears wine
- Still or sparkling water
- Rabbit liver parfait – R 30.00 per person
- Seasonal fruit – R 20.00 per person
- Wild mushroom quiche (V) – R 25.00 per person
- Rocket salad – R 45.00 per person
- Chunky Waldorf salad – R 45.00 per person
- Rose and white chocolate macaroon – R 15.00 per person
Picnic baskets are available only by booking 24 hours in advance, and as we only have a limited number available daily, please book early to avoid disappointment.
To make a reservation or an enquiry regarding a picnic please fill in our Contact Us form and we will respond.